Legends Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Introduction

Go down

Player Introduction Empty Player Introduction

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:45 am

In an effort to drum up forum activity, I thought this might be a good place to introduce ourselves without having to worry about chat making everything poof on us. No one has to add anything they don't want the public to know. Basically, the idea is to just give a friendly introduction of ourselves to the rest of the clan.

It was my idea, so I'll start. I have been playing role playing games for about twenty five years now. In addition to the dragons game, I currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Summoners War. I do not play all of these daily, but if you ever notice I have low activity, chances are, I have something going on in another game that is stealing my attention (for example, last week I had an event in WoW that took priority). I mostly play in the evenings while watching television, leaving my days free to do other stuff, except for Tuesdays, when I'm usually at the bar with my cousin shooting pool. Hobbies, other than video games, I enjoy are knitting, reading and writing (although I haven't done much of any of these lately).

Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum